AADR/CADR Annual Meeting & Exhibition: Tampa, Florida
New! Download the AADR/CADR 2012 Meeting Mobile Application
Again this year, AADR is providing a mobile application for the 2012 AADR/CADR Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Using your mobile device, scan the QR code or visit www.tripbuilder.com/aadr2012apps to download the AADR/CADR 2012 Annual Meeting mobile app, which is supported by the Android, Apple and Blackberry platforms. Use the app to view the schedule of events, find places to eat and things to do while in Tampa, view floor plans and more.
Location: Tampa Convention Center, 333 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida 33602-5369, USA
- View the Preliminary Schedule of Events (PDF) - lists the preliminary schedule of events (subject to change) that will take place throughout the week.
- New Initiatives This Year!
- View the online Scientific Program
- Certificate of Attendance and Continuing Education Forms
- Personal Scheduler - The Personal Scheduler is an online planning tool designed to help attendees plan their time at the meeting. Attendees can select specific sessions and presentations to create a personal itinerary and then print the schedule and/or download it to PDA for easy access during the meeting.
- Presenter and Chair Information
- Continuing Education
Registration for the 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition and 36th Annual Meeting of the CADR is now closed. Changes and corrections to existing registrations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to attend the AADR/CADR Annual Meeting & Exhibition, you can register on site during the hours below in the East Registration Lobby, 2nd Floor, of the Tampa Convention Center, located at 333 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33602-5369. You will be required to complete a new On-site Registration Form which is different from the Pre-registration Form.
|Tuesday, March 20||2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, March 21||8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, March 22||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday, March 23||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday, March 24||8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.|
ONSITE REGISTRATION RATES
The following payment methods are accepted on site:
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard
- Checks made payable to AADR in USD and drawn on a US bank
- US Cash
- Travelers Checks (USD only)
If you registered in advance and paid all fees in full, a separate email with a PDF attachment containing your badge barcode was sent starting on February 23, 2012. Please print this email and bring your barcode to the meeting to pick up your meeting materials. If you did not receive the badge email with the barcode, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: Attendees registered as part of an exhibit booth will be able to pick up their badges at the Exhibitor counter onsite. They will not receive an email with a barcode for badge printing.
Scanner kiosks will be open for badge printing during the on-site registration hours listed below. AADR staff will be available onsite to assist delegates who wish to add items to their existing registration (such as event tickets or accompanying persons) and/or make changes to their badges.
Once you print your badge, you may proceed directly to the bag and USB pick up counter to receive your badge holder, lanyard, USB and conference bag of meeting materials. You DO NOT need to stand in line at the AADR registration counters once you have printed your badge, unless you need to make any changes or add additional items.
Badge Reprint Fee: AADR policy charges a $25 badge replacement fee for all registration badge reprints requested onsite due to lost or forgotten badges. Do not leave your badge in your hotel room. You will be required to show identification to request a badge reprint if necessary.
Please note the following events at the meeting are sold out: Hands-on Workshops #1 and #2; Lunch and Learning Tables #1, #3, #4, #6, #10, #14 and #20; Meet a Mentor Table #1 and #11.
- Distinguished Lecture Series Speakers
- Symposia, Hands-on Workshops and Lunch & Learnings
- Keynote Addresses
Tampa, Hotels and Travel:
- Submit Online Exhibit Application
- PDF Application to Exhibit
- 2012 AADR Exhibition Information
- 2012 Sponsorship Opportunities
Abstract and meeting proposal submission sites open.
Deadline for meeting proposals:
Symposium, Lunch & Learning and Hands-on Workshops proposal forms due from Scientific Groups/Networks.
Abstracts submissions deadline. (Extended to Oct. 6)
Deadline to submit replacement abstracts.
Abstracts notification letters sent.
Jan. 18, 2012
Presenter pre-registration deadline.